The all-new Peugeot e-2008 all electric SUV has been announced. Peugeot’s first 100% electric zero-emission SUV is powered by a 100kW (136bhp) electric motor and 50kWh battery which under WLTP testing will have a range of 310kms.
Capable of supporting 100kW rapid charging technology, an 80% charge will take just 30 minutes, while a full charge using conventional 7.4kW and 11kW fast chargers will take between eight hours and five hours. A full charge from a domestic plug will take up to 20 hours.
With the MyPeugeot® app, owners will be able to pre-set the charging times, heating and air conditioning on their all-new e-2008 SUV, as well as check its current charge level remotely.
The all-new e-2008 SUV will feature two forms of energy recovery. Selecting Drive “D” recovery from the drive selector will feel similar to driving a standard diesel or petrol model, while Brake “B” provides more regenerative braking when lifting off the accelerator.
A series of unique styling cues help set the all-new e-2008 SUV apart from its petrol and diesel counterparts:
- A sparkling dichroic Lion emblem, with reflections alternating between green and blue depending on the angle of view
- An “e” monogram on the front side panel and tailgate.
- A body coloured chequered front grille
- Exclusive seat upholstery in Alcantara© on the e-2008 SUV GT
- Animation of specific information illustrating the operation of the powertrain in real time, accessed through the 3D digital instrument panel and can also be projected, like a hologram, via the colour
The 50kWh battery is positioned under the floor of the all-new e-2008 SUV, so there’s no compromise to boot or interior space compared to the fossil fueled 2008 models.